The Residents Ballot is now closed. Residents who have been successful in the ballot will have received a letter confirming their ticket allocation and which concert they have been awarded tickets to. If you have been successful please refer to the FAQs provided for how to collect your tickets.
Concert and Major event surgery at Anfield Stadium
Monday 10th June
Following the first concert (Take That – 6th June) we will be hosting a dedicated concert and major event surgery at Anfield Stadium on Monday 10th June 2019. Residents will have the opportunity to make an appointment to speak directly with the Residents Liaison Manager and members of LFC staff to raise any issues or give feedback.
More information regarding the surgery and how to book an appointment will be published in due course. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact: [email protected].
Resident Drop-In Sessions
We would like to advise you of a change in time for the remaining two residents’ drop-in sessions this season. We are changing the times of the sessions as we approach Spring/Summer.
- 3-7pm, Tuesday 12th, Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand, Anfield Stadium
- 10 -11am, Wednesday 13th, Bob Paisley Court, Hartnup Street*
- 3-7pm, Wednesday 24th, Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand, Anfield Stadium
- 10 -11am, Wednesday 24th, Bob Paisley Court, Hartnup Street*
* Please note that the drop-in sessions at Bob Paisley Court are for those residents only
LFC staff will be on hand to answer any questions or queries residents might have and take any feedback regarding current matchday and event operations.
Latest edition of Red Neighbours Newsletter is available to download now
For the latest news and updates from our Red Neighbours team you can view and download the April/May edition of the Red Neighbours newsletter here.
LFC appoint Residents Liaison Manager
We are delighted to confirm that we have appointed Sarah Blackhurst as the Club’s Resident Liaison Manager.
Sarah joins us from Kier (UK construction) where she worked as Business Communications Manager for the Northern Region. A major part of Sarah’s role was stakeholder and community engagement with a key focus within the Liverpool city region.
As part of this new position, Sarah will act as a central point of contact to coordinate issues such as litter collection, cleaning, parking and access issues on a matchday. The Residents Liaison Manager will also:
- Establish an ongoing dialogue with the local community
- Manage and attend resident drop-in sessions and surgeries
- Walk the local area on matchdays and during concerts and major events
- Work to resolve immediate and critical problems highlighted by residents as quickly as possible
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as Liverpool City Council’s parking enforcement team, Liverpool Streetscene Services, Merseyside Police etc. where the issues need to be resolved by other agencies.
Should you wish to contact the Resident Liaison Manager, you can do so via the Residents Liaison Hotline: Telephone: 0151 264 2660 or by Email: [email protected]